November 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Expectations and the Almighty Set List.
- Protected: Celebrating 25 years with the Scorpions with a Bang.
- Online Bullying Needs to Stop
- Iron Maiden – Paperless Tickets are NOT the solution.
- Dealing with Narcissistic People
- Too Much of a Good Thing (About fandom)
- The end of Motley Crue? The Final, final, final tour?
- 2016: The Year I decide to write more.
- Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead Dies
- Protected: Pulling Myself Apart One Molecule at a Time
- Powered by Google Translate.
Category Archives: Community
Lately I’ve seen a trend with the older (and even newer) online games where the population is either scattered or decreased and they are forced to make some harsh decisions. What do you do when your game relies on other … Continue reading
I remember when I stayed up until 5am playing a certain game to finish a bugged encounter and then stayed up until 6:30am just waiting on a chance for a piece of uber loot that no one else had. Oh … Continue reading