July 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Expectations and the Almighty Set List.
- Protected: Celebrating 25 years with the Scorpions with a Bang.
- Online Bullying Needs to Stop
- Iron Maiden – Paperless Tickets are NOT the solution.
- Dealing with Narcissistic People
- Too Much of a Good Thing (About fandom)
- The end of Motley Crue? The Final, final, final tour?
- 2016: The Year I decide to write more.
- Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead Dies
- Protected: Pulling Myself Apart One Molecule at a Time
- Powered by Google Translate.
Category Archives: Music
Hi boys and girls, today I wish to discuss a topic near and dear to my jaded heart, the SET LIST! What is a set list, you might ask? It’s that thing (usually a sheet of paper) taped to the … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Surprise, surprise! I’m a huge concert goer. I prefer to buy concert tickets and seeing the world than a new pair of jeans. So if you see me wear the same clothes you’ll know why. Anyways I’m disappointed with Iron … Continue reading