November 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Expectations and the Almighty Set List.
- Protected: Celebrating 25 years with the Scorpions with a Bang.
- Online Bullying Needs to Stop
- Iron Maiden – Paperless Tickets are NOT the solution.
- Dealing with Narcissistic People
- Too Much of a Good Thing (About fandom)
- The end of Motley Crue? The Final, final, final tour?
- 2016: The Year I decide to write more.
- Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead Dies
- Protected: Pulling Myself Apart One Molecule at a Time
- Powered by Google Translate.
Category Archives: Music
There are fans…and then there are fans. I’m one of those fans when it comes to the Scorpions. (Yes, the mostly German band that is currently touring for their 50th anniversary.) I have been following this group since I saw … Continue reading
Gods, I hope so. I was a huge Motley Crue fan. They seemed like a natural progression for me, from Ozzy, Alice Cooper and so forth. They were theatrical and pretty androgynous. All that make up, I remember more than … Continue reading