September 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Expectations and the Almighty Set List.
- Protected: Celebrating 25 years with the Scorpions with a Bang.
- Online Bullying Needs to Stop
- Iron Maiden – Paperless Tickets are NOT the solution.
- Dealing with Narcissistic People
- Too Much of a Good Thing (About fandom)
- The end of Motley Crue? The Final, final, final tour?
- 2016: The Year I decide to write more.
- Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead Dies
- Protected: Pulling Myself Apart One Molecule at a Time
- Powered by Google Translate.
Category Archives: Opinions
I’m an adult. (Well in age anyways.) Recently I’ve been the victim of online bullying from a former friend who is choosing Facebook as her medium to badmouth me at every chance she gets. Of course she is blocked, but … Continue reading
In my most recent of histories I have had the saddest of luck. I have made the mistake of making friends with the biggest asshole narcissists imaginable. Not just acquaintances, but supposedly good friends. The kind you spend hours on … Continue reading